Friday, September 11, 2009

Getting ready!

OK, a looooong day of tying up all of the loose ends ... getting ready to leave the campus knowing that the office is in good hands! This weekend will be busy with last minute shopping. Figuring out how we will get all the clothes and gifts into the small suitcases I have allocated to Jeff and I -- no WAY we are taking those monster suitcases! We are SO excited about the trip to England ... yet I am reluctant to leave the States knowing my mother is so frail and my daughter is undergoing really difficult times. Sigh ... when does Life really play fair? Should know better by my age.

Will be feeding in each day ... a way to stay connected. It is an entirely new experience for us and hope that it provides some entertainment for you ...

So, preparations begin ... travel on Tuesday ... reports starting Tuesday and on until we are home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment